My experiment kitchen

watch your step, this kitchen is in a mass, you might step on one of my masterpieces:)

Name:
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

I'm beginning to except all the answers of my questions about the utopia world that probably never exist. The biggest challenge is to deal with myself how life is unideal, imperfect and we cannot always get what we want though we put all the efforts. Sometimes God has plans that beyond our reach and can only be understand when we know (and believe) something good will come when we think the worst happened.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Hi there foodlovers!

Since I love to try new dish and also new recipes...so this blog will mostly filled with recipes. If you don't find any pictures, please be patient, I guarantee the dish will be eatable hehe...
I probably will update this blog on mood basis, meaning, when I'm in the mood and when I get a chance to try new recipes.
Bon Appetite everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home